3rd Global Food Symposium Göttingen


Back from the Global Food Symposium and some days at home. The three days in Göttingen were interesting and fun days and I got the opportunity to meet great people and to discuss economics and agricultural economics. Thanks again to the key note speakers and the symposium dinner which allowed me to integrate myself into Economists thinking and to get some answer to questions concerning what do we do with the data we than have.  

I knew this symposium would be out of my field, but I find such experiences invaluable for interdisciplinary work and research collaborations. Although some of the presentations have been hard to follow I learned a lot. I would still like to pose the question:

 Can we calculate human needs?

Global Food Symposium Göttingen

Comments