Finally Spring


Finally spring


I had a meeting on Friday and luckily, those whom I was supposed to meet, agreed to a meet in Oslo. This made it possible for a tiny walk in the city and the enjoyment of
sun.
I was quite early in the city centre and it was nice to see people rushing around, everyone is getting somewhere and sine I had almost an hour, I took the time to walk slowly and watch people... where were they going??

The meeting was great, I feel that working another place than the office is a good way to think and write but for other work it is not so practical. Literature reviews are best worked at in the office, expecially when you only have printed books and reports.

I had a walk along the Fjord and it was so warm, so I dared to sit on a bench with the fortress. I even saw people in shorts, but that is too cold for me.
I was meeting a friend so after some time outside it did get cold and I had to move inside. Luckily I got some inspiration and got some more work done at a coffee shop.




Comments