SLU Alnarp Malmö


I spent a week at the University in Alnarp

It was great to get out from Norway and the office and experience another university. I was particllary intrigued by the coffee and food (Fika) meetings at 9:30 and 14:00. Even though you might not be hungry it is great to take just 5 minutes (or more) to grap a coffee.

I do want to argue for the set-up of these meet-ups, there is somehting about having a couch, big chair or similar in an informal circular setting with small tables than a set-up with regular chairs where you sit at a table. I greatly enjoyed to just join in to conversations in those meetings.

I took the image when I got lost again trying to find my way to the castle, my work place for the week, from the students housing on campus I stayed at. And yes, lost again since every morning I decided to take another route and that was actually possible. There are so many small paths and ways to get around.

Thank you Alnarp and the people I met for a great experience and the chance to work together.



Comments