Getting back to work after summer...

Getting back to work after summer...

I took a late summer break in September since I wanted to finish writing on my first article. Turns out it is really no one at work in summer. 

However, summer in Norway is great. I took a lot of breaks, reading and walks in the park. Sunny and long bright days make work really enjoyable. I enjoyed working in Oslo and meeting other PhD students for discussions. I also took some trips and worked from trains and other places which made me think differently about management and atmospheres of spaces and user perspectives. 

I did miss quite some meetings and activities and the semester seems to be almost over already. 
But, I do start with a good feeling, even though that on the first day back I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do. 

Starting with an Urban Forestry Infographic (International Urban Forest Congress 2018) into the rest of the week 



Comments